DIY Universal Big Leaf Bag Version-3 | Abletotech Corporation
- Do you want your leaf bag to hold more leaves and grass? Do you want to clean the lawn faster? Now, you can with the DIY Installation the Mouth of the Universal Big Leaf Bag Version-3! The leaf bag can hold 45 gallons of leaves and grass. If you prefer installing the leaf bag on your heavy and average rear discharge lawnmower yourself, then get this Do-It-Yourself model.
- You can install the leaf bag with safety pins or snap buttons. For fast installation, we recommend using safety pins, and then, you can upgrade to snap buttons later. When you switch to using our leaf bag, you’ll feel the difference. Your lawn will be cleaner in a matter of a few hours or even less, depending on the size of your lawn.
- Once the leaf bag is full, just dump everything into a 45-gallon trash bag. Fans of our V-1 and V-2 leaf bags will not be disappointed with our V-3 leaf bag. Except for the body of the three versions, the mouth for all three is the same. Order our DIY Installation the Mouth of the Universal Big Leaf Bag Version-3 to clean more efficiently.
- *Note: We offer a deep discount of each version and encourage you to watch our installation video to see a demo before you order the DIY V-3.
DIY Universal Big Leaf Bag Version-3 Features
- Two DIY installation options: safety pins and snap buttons
- Cleans faster
- Easy to install and use
- Holds 45 gallons of leaves and grass